Tech Tutor Request
The Tech Tutor service is on hold during the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Befuddled by technology? Ask for assistance with a Tech Tutor session. Tech Tutor sessions are provided by appointment only. We can provide assistance to help you build the skills you need to access and utilize technology based products and software. Or you can click on the green Tutorials link to the right and see if a tutorial is available.
Tech Tutor sessions are intended for learning specific tasks that can be accomplished in one hour or less. The staff does reserve the right to determine if your technology needs can be met by our library. The library is not able to help with income tax, health insurance, credit reports, legal issues, or to do computer or hardware repairs. We appreciate your understanding. We can assist you with the tasks listed below.
- Assistance for first time navigation of eReaders, tablets, or laptops
- Assistance using any of the library’s online resources
- Basic word and spreadsheet processing software
- Developing resumes
- Setting up an email account
- Understanding Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other social media sites
- Understanding Windows or other common operating systems
- Using a keyboard and mouse