Journeys into Reading
This is for students in kindergarten through 3rd grade. The program encourages students to read 15 minutes per day at least 20 days out of each month. Complete the challenge each month and receive a FREE book!
How to Participate
- Register your child by filling out the form to the left.
- Stop into the library to pick up your monthly calendar log sheet and incentive stickers.
- Place a star sticker on each calendar day that you read 15 minutes or more.
- Once you achieve 20 days of reading you have completed the challenge.
- Turn your calendar in at the circulation desk to receive your free book by the 7th of each month.